|play.minecraftcc.com:25565||NA / 100||
|Last Checked At:||2012-07-12 19:45:41|
120+ donors/VIPs can't be wrong!
PvP, Build, Survival, Nether, Games - Play on only one world or on all five!
Minecraft Crafter's Community
Server IP: play.minecraft.cc
Mumble: play.minecraftcc.com (default port 64738)
Community Website: http://www.minecraftcc.com
Minecraft Crafter's Community is a well established community full of people and moderators with passion for the game. This is a non-whitelist server, so you don't have to "apply" to be able to join or build once you log in. We keep the experience as vanilla as possible, to play "As Notch intended". In our opinion, too many plugins spoil the gameplay!
Build World - Build amazing structures out of legitimately-acquired items without fear of being killed!
PvP World - Kill other players and take their stuff. Find their bases and steal all their stuff, or turn it into a crater with TNT - your choice. Inventory on this World is separate from the other three Worlds to prevent people amassing diamonds in a safe environment, then bringing it over to PvP to pwn people with.
Survival World - Those of you who want the challenge of building and surviving in a world full of monsters, this world is for you! Inventory here is shared with the Build World.
Nether World - For gathering the supplies you need from the deepest, darkest corners of the earth. Inventory here is shared with the Survival and Build Worlds.
Games World - CTF, a labyrinth, spleef, archery, snowball toss, arena fights, ice hockey - the Games World has it all!
This is a completely legit server. All of the amazing structures built on every map and in various cities around the server were done without any /gives, or /items, or /kits (with the exception of the games world). You have to work for everything you want to have on the server.
The maps are TRULY infinite! With the exception of PvP and Games (limitations in place to keep gameplay more active), we have no borders, and the build server map file is currently 11GB and climbing, if that gives you any sort of idea of how much exploration has been done by various players.
We have a Mumble server for voice chat, and forums at our website (http://www.minecraftcc.com) for communication as well.
1. Mind Your Language! This is a public server and we may have younger players among us. Racism and offensive skins are not allowed.
2-BUILD. NO griefing, Stealing, Harrassing, or otherwise disrespecting our players on the server, or on our website. These are ban-able offenses and we don't hesitate!
2-PVP. Stealing and griefing is allowed! Find and loot an enemy base, or TNT it into the ground - your choice! It's hardcore PvP at it's best!
3. Hacking, Client-side mods (with the exception of one mapping program and better grass/AO mods), or otherwise Cheating will not be tolerated! Our server is a cheat-free legitimate server. All of our players work hard for their items and structures. Please respect that.
4. Be Respectful. Treat other players as you would like to be treated.
5. Notify a Mod or Admin immediately if you see any rules being broken. If we are not on-server, post here on the forums to get our attention. Take screenshots if possible and link them in your post. You must log in and post in the appropriate section to get noticed in a timely fashion! We may not see it if it's in the wrong place.
6. Respect and Obey- If a moderator and/or Admin asks you to do something, please comply in a timely fashion. We don't instruct or ask you for our own amusement.
7. If a player (especially VIP's) is going to be AFK for more than 5 minutes, then please log off so that the slot will remain open for other players who would like to have a chance at playing on our server. (Fair play and availability ruling). If you are found to be AFK for an extended amount of time, you will be kicked by a Mod. If a Mod has to kick you 3 times for this reason, you may find yourself on a 24 hour ban!
8. If you have been banned or kicked from the server, You must log in to post in the appropriate section. You are hopefully respectful and detailed in your post or you WILL be ignored! So please follow Rules #1 and #4 in your post. Server Tags: